So far that list is:
1. Get a wicked winter coat.
2. Join a winter sport (“sport”?).
And I will add:
3. Take a class. The local college has a plethora of classes. While the nerd side of me is drawn to “physics” and “human osteology” and “the philosophy of knowledge” the person who is tired of studying is considering “ceramics” or “cooking”. Mmm….cooking.
4. Buy organic and nice-to-animals. A friend of a friend has given me the name of her organic farmer. Now I just need my own cheese maker.
5. Join the local NDP party. Is it bad to state my political allegiances online? I guess I already gave myself away with my sad post about Jack Layton.
6. Outdoor skating.
7. Running. Right. I want to do that again. I need a goal of another half marathon to get myself motivated.
Oh yeah….and working full-time.